Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog 21: Independent Component 2

Title: Independent Component 2
Label: Independent Component
Due Date: Friday 4/26 at 8AM
Content:

LITERAL
(a)  “I, Raul Suarez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component - Brandon Larrowe (mentor)
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours) -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmpmpmuN9b9PdC15QWc2MkdzNHdXTTF1SFgxWndPOUE&usp=sharing
(d) Explanation of what you completed. See Spread sheet.

INTERPRETIVE
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work. Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8VYecLjEw4 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17c8p6tgIIw  - pracrice 4-25-13 at my work

APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ or support one or more of your answers. Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped.

This indepentdent component helped me apply all of the information I learned from both my mentor and countless articles from LiveRC.com. Most of the articles about RC sponsorship are written by Mike Garrison, and every tip he gave on how to write race resumes, how to race, how to prep your car, were all true. I tried them out when I race on the weekends. While I was racing during this period, I picked up another sponsor (DE Racing). I was talking to people at the track and they reffered me to their team manager, and he set up a 50% sponsorship deal with me. That was my Third answer in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment