Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship


 Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties
·     Contact Name & Number - Brendon Larrowe - 6268486695
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience?Why?
The most important thing I gained from this experience is the new friends I gained through mentorship. My mentor gives me rides to all of the bigger race tracks. Without him driving me I would have never met all of these different people that have the same interests as me.
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
I get to use everything from my research and try it out in a real race. I get to see what works and what doesn't work. It was a very unique experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment